Integrating your Magento1 store with Og Checkout services allows you to accept payments on your Magento1 store with simple installation. You can accept payments via Debit & Credit Card, & ATM Cards. The plugin offers seamless integration, allowing the customer to pay on your website with a high secure PCI compliance hosted environment and work across all browsers and ensures compatibility with the below versions of Magento1.
- Compatibility with Open Source Community Edition: 1.9.x.
Note: This module works on only 1x versions of Magento.
Caution: Always keep backup of your website including databases, before installing a new module.
- 1.Login to Admin Panel. Go to "System >> Manage connect >> Magento Connect Manager".
- 2.Re-login using your Admin login details.
3. Go to "Direct Package file upload" section, click on "Browse Button", Select the package received to you, and finally click on "Upload" button.
4. Once package installed, click on "Return to Admin" link located on the top right second last link.
5. Go to System >> Cache Management. Flush Magento Cache.
6. Go to System >> Configuration >> Sales >> Payment Method enabled Og Checkout and configure Your Keys & Credentials and add payment methods.
- 1.Extract the module zip archive.
- 2.Login to web server via FTP client and go to your magento directory.
- 3.Upload extracted file in
- 4.Go to Stores >> Configuration >> Sales >> Payment Methods enabled Og Checkout and Configure Your Keys & Credentials and add payment methods.
If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help doc, please feel free email us at [email protected]