Integrating your Magento2 store with Og Checkout services allows you to accept payments on your Magento2 store with simple installation. You can accept payments via Debit & Credit Card, & ATM Cards. The plugin offers seamless integration, allowing the customer to pay on your website with a high secure PCI compliance hosted environment and work across all browsers and ensures compatibility with the below versions of Magento2.
- Compatibility with Open Source Community Edition : 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x.
Step 1: Uploading files to the server
- 1.Extract the module zip archive.
- 2.Login to web server via FTP client and go to your magento directory.
- 3.Upload extracted file in
Step 2: Enable extension
- 1.Login to the server via ssh client
- 2.Go to magento root directory
- 3.Run the following commands:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy (If it does not work please try "php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f")
php bin/magento cache:flush
To install the extension
To compile the code
To deploy static view files
To flush cache
Step 3: Go to Stores >> Configuration >> Sales >> Payment Methods and enabled Og Checkout
Step 4: Configure Your Keys & Credentials and add payment methods.